About Me

My photo
Life is sweet, and this precious chunk of time God has given me on this earth is the sweetest.

My little family :)

My little family :)
This is my husband, Charles, my sweet boy, Andrew and me.

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday: 8/22/13--- Collegiate Reminiscing

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

This thoughtful Thursday is dedicated to my college years, since I will be starting my final year of my undergraduate career in 4 days.

So, I am going to try to reminisce over the last 4 years I have spent between Itawamba Community College and Ole Miss through photos!

{pretty days out on the docks at ICC}

{We were pretty tight!}

{some choir trip with my best!}

{Annie and me}

{ICC Band days..}

 {band with the two guys who taught me saxophone in about 20 minutes.. ha}

{Graduation party at the docks}

{Counselors at band camp}

{snowy night at ICC :) }

{Our failed attempt at dying Lauren's hair with a shower cap.. bahaha}

{Our last spring concert at ICC}

{My best ICC girls. LOVE.}

{such great ICC friends at one of our wedding showers}

{Cam, me and Erin at some festival}



{ICC graduation with Cam}



{Ole Miss women's glee sings at a football game.. rainy day. preggers.} 

{Sweet friends at one of Andrew's showers}


{Scrabble family time outside our apartment}

{Emily's last band concert}

{Andrew's fantastic recital}

{Ole Miss vs. MSU baseball game}


There are so many moments that I probably missed and people that were left out, but I can say that I have thoroughly enjoyed my college years, thus far..

One more year at Ole Miss starts Monday, and I am ready! :)

Lyndsey


No comments:

Post a Comment