About Me

My photo
Life is sweet, and this precious chunk of time God has given me on this earth is the sweetest.

My little family :)

My little family :)
This is my husband, Charles, my sweet boy, Andrew and me.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Introducing the New and Improved Blog! :)

Hi everyone! I am so glad you stopped by to see what's happening starting Monday!

I am pretty excited about it; truthfully, I love to blog, but I could never think of things to blog about..

So, with the new structure I am going to be following, I plan to be much more consistent with my posts!


With that said.. 
Monday I will begin the new blog and it will go a bit like this:


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
                                                        Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday's Media: 
I will post books, movies, tv shows, articles, blogs, videos..etc. that I really enjoy or think you should check into! I strongly encourage readers to comment and discuss them below the blog.. I would love to know what you think, or what you think should be mentioned!



Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tasty Tuesday: 
On Tuesday's I will post a recipe that I have either tried and found successful and yummy, or one that I am excited about trying soon! Hopefully you will have suggestions or recipes you think are worth sharing in the comments below!



Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday's Word: 
On Wednesday's I will share something from my devotionals from the week that really stood out to me, or maybe something that God shared with me over the week. Hopefully you will have comments to share regarding your devotion time, and we can discuss them on Wednesday!



Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thoughtful Thursday: 
With these posts I plan to share something that is on my mind, or maybe just an update on my family! These blogs may contain articles that are current, or just what Andrew did this week that I thought was extra special. :)



Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday's Finds: 
I am especially excited about Friday's Finds. I look forward to sharing the good thrifty, crafty finds that we come across, or even a good show we found on Netflix. I hope that you share what you have come across recently, also!



I can't wait to share these posts with you all. Obviously if you have read this far you can see that I truly hope to foster a discussion-oriented community on this blog, and hope that we can talk about these topics daily!

Thanks so much for stopping by Mrs. Happy-Go-Huckaby today, and I can't wait to share with you Monday!

Oh and also, 
Please follow my blog, and even share with others! The more the merrier.. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment