About Me

My photo
Life is sweet, and this precious chunk of time God has given me on this earth is the sweetest.

My little family :)

My little family :)
This is my husband, Charles, my sweet boy, Andrew and me.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Friday's Finds: 8/23/13

Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

This Friday's Finds is going to unfortunately be a bit on the short side. 

I have been a bit busy! 

However, I want to share a couple of things that Charles and I have worked on lately, and a sneak peek of what I am going to show y'all next Friday-- we are still working on it! 

A few months ago one of my friends was selling window panes for very cheap, so we bought one. 

Now it hangs in our living room as a big photo display. 


We bought the 97 cent plastic magnetic frames at Walmart and hot glued them on it so that we can change the oictures out as we desire! We really like it! 

We go thrifting often, but I just didn't have enough time to go through all of our finds tonight to share with you all, so I am going to pull out an old one because of its easy access! Ha 

Charles and I about a year ago cut up some squares of wood and modge-podged them and added letters to each block for a decoration for Andrew's nursery. We were really pleased with how they turned out! 




So I know that to post was pretty lame and boring, but we have been working hard on what we will show you next Friday (we have been trying to get it done by today).

We are actually in the process of revamping all of our bedroom furniture, which will most definitely be featured on Friday's Finds! 

Here is a sneak peek of what's to come: 



I'm excited! :) 

Let me know what you're working on or what your thrifty inspiration is! 

Have a great weekend, and thanks so much for tuning in to my first week of my new blog! You're the best! :) 

Lyndsey 

No comments:

Post a Comment